Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dershowitz to Write for JPost on Topic of Camels Nose Blog Open Letter

At 8:40 this evening, Professor Dershowitz gave me advance notice of an upcoming post in his Jerusalem Post Blog which will address ad hominem defenses and attacks on the Goldstone report. He insinuated in his emails that this would address some of the concerns raised in my letter. I'll keep an eye out for the post and link it here on The Camels Nose blog once it comes out.

I plan to respond in full to his post here on The Camel's Nose. I'm very interested to hear what defense of his comments, if any, Professor Dershowitz will give, though I am skeptical the post will contain a sufficient justification of the ludicrous charges leveled at Judge Goldstone.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment